We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Needing Car Rental options - staying in Uçhisar

Which Uchisar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burlington, Canada
9 posts
Save Topic
Needing Car Rental options - staying in Uçhisar

May 2013

My husband and I have booked our flight from Istanbul to Uchisar and I can't seem to find any car rental options for this area. Reading on another forum, someone mentioned there are no car rentals at Uchisar airport location.

We'll be staying for 3 nights and are independant travellers looking to explore the area on our own.

We haven't booked our hotel yet, but I'm interested in Argos in Cappadocia. Should I contact them for this information?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

AJ

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Needing Car Rental options - staying in Uçhisar

You're flying into either Kayseri or Nevsehir for Cappadocia, you could check the net for rentals from either of those airports. Or, as you say, arrange something through your hotel, I'm sure they'd appreciate the business.

2. Re: Needing Car Rental options - staying in Uçhisar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 pm, November 21, 2012
Cappadocia
Level Contributor
108 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Needing Car Rental options - staying in Uçhisar

Hi there,

Kayseri Airport has many options to go for. Some International and domestic rental companies have offices there to help you. Bear in mind that Nevsehir airport does not have a service for car rentals, there are no offices. Main rental companies locate in Urgup town, so you can google rental companies in urgup, I am sure you will find something. Like Avis, Europe car has also branch offices in cappadocia region.

Good Luck & Happy Travelling in Turkey in May, '13.

4. Re: Needing Car Rental options - staying in Uçhisar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Uchisar
More Uchisar Topics