We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one & a half day trip in Cappadocia

Lahore, Pakistan
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
one & a half day trip in Cappadocia

HI

I am planning a trip to cappadocia for one and a half day, can anyone tell me is it realistic with the following itineray?

fairy chimneys

open air museum in Goreme

underground city

sunset at rosebagh/rose valley

whirling dervesh show

sunrise with hotair baloon (Next day)

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,892 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: one & a half day trip in Cappadocia

I am bumping up and many another member can help you..also have a read here

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297983-i5867-k6…

unless you take a full day tour or have a rental car I dont think you can do all that in just one day however I do think this is possible IF you arrange your time accordingly

<<<open air museum in Goreme ( go in the morning when it opens )

underground city ( drive or take a tour to 1 of the underground cities....Derinkuyu )

sunset at rosebagh/rose valley ( maybe if with a car )

whirling dervesh show ( these shows usually start at 9pm so leave at 815 or 830 from goreme to Avanos ( Sarihan Caravanserai ) inquire at Heritage Travel

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g297983-…

sunrise with hotair baloon (Next day)<< ( yes many tours are available in the mornings - again research the company you wish to fly with..there are many..)

2. Re: one & a half day trip in Cappadocia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 24, 2014