We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TRavelling east of Goreme

Which Goreme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
TRavelling east of Goreme

Hello

I wanted to take a tour for two nights and three days from Goreme - I thought I might go east - is that possible to do? I am travelling alone and want to join with others

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
539 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TRavelling east of Goreme

It's possible to go on a 2 nights and 3 days Mount Nemrut tour after 15 April, it leaves on Mondays and Thursdays. In addition to Mount Nemrut (which is freezing but wonderful, you'll also visit Atatürk dam, Sanliurfa with the famous fish lake and Abraham,s cave and the famous beehive-shaped mud houses of Harran. It's also possible to go to Göbekli tepe and Gariantep mosaic museum on that tour..

Chicago
Level Contributor
5,104 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TRavelling east of Goreme

Response like from a real tour guide! Grrls123, please know there are several tours which visit Mt. Nemrut, Sanliurfa, Abraham's Cave, Harran - depending on when you travel. You can join a few tours to the southeast of Turkey. I recommend Heritage Travel turkishheritagetravel.com/turkey-guide/…

3. Re: TRavelling east of Goreme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 20, 2014