We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 day tour

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
3 day tour

Hello

I read there is a three day, two night tour from gerome to the east (a little) bit now I cannot find where I read it?? Can anyone help please- I would like to go towards Malatya.

Also is it possible to go from Gerome to AMasya and then fly from Amasya to Anatlya??

Thanks

Jo

Nomad Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Tourmania
Horseback Riding Tours, Cultural Tours, Balloon Rides, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 day tour

Yes,the tour agencies in Cappadocia do tours to Mount Nemrut and some of these also extend down to Şanlıurfa too.Yama Tours and New Goreme Tours do them and also couple of other companies.

From Goreme you would need to take a local bus into Kayseri and then pick up an inter city bus from there to Amasya.Süha Turizm and Ulusoy Turizm cover this 6 hour route and I think Tokat Yıldız Turizm also cover it but I'm not 100% certain.

Amasya airport is only a small regional airport and there are no direct flights from there to Antalya so you would need to take the bus to Ankara and fly from there.Flights from Amasya would be via Istanbul(!) and thus long winded,depending on connection times,and expensive too.

The other option is the bus from Ankara to Antalya,plenty of companies cover that route.

Mentioned in this post
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
2. Re: 3 day tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 05, 2014