We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to add extra full day?

California
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Where to add extra full day?

I will be a first time visitor to all the following places. I plan to travel solo starting in late May 2012, finishing in early June 2012

So far-

Istanbul - 6 full days

Goreme - 3 full days - plan to hike on own and perhaps mountain biking if safe, staying at Kelebek or ??

Krakow - 4 full days

I have one extra full day, where should I add it?

Mentioned in this post
Goreme
Goreme
Cappadocia, Turkey
Krakow
Krakow
Lesser Poland Province, Poland
Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
7,277 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to add extra full day?

You have a pretty good balance so it's quite hard to give a definite answer - rather depends on your likes and dislikes!

Personally I'd lean towards an extra day in Cappadocia - 1st choice, or Istanbul - 2nd choice.

We spent a full week in Krakow and felt that was more than enough to explore it well.

Istanbul, we have visited several times, spending a total of several weeks with plenty still to see and do! Magical city!

We have twice spent 4 days in Cappadocia, and still didn't cover all the "must sees." I still get a little confused as to exactly which valley we were in, when! Bit too much of a whirlwind and very tiring! So really it would be better to be able to take things a bit slower. I really liked the contrast between time in this area and the city.

Mentioned in this post
Krakow
Krakow
Lesser Poland Province, Poland
2. Re: Where to add extra full day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, October 06, 2012