We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kelebek Hotel or Dervish Cave house?

plattsburgh
Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kelebek Hotel or Dervish Cave house?

I will be traveling to Cappadocia in August. Both of these hotels have excellent reviews and I cannot make my mind up. Can anyone help??

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,146 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kelebek Hotel or Dervish Cave house?

I've stayed in both the Kelebek and the Travellers Cave Hotel, (both highly recommended) but not the Dervish.

From the reviews it seems the Devish is really good, too, and I'm pretty sure it's located close to the Kelebek and Travellers, which means you have stunning views from any of them.

All very similar style, too, so nothing to separate them there either!

These hotels are pretty small so choice is often affected by availabilty! Email them all and choose by availabilty, price and how they respond to your enquiries.

Don't think you'd be disappointed with any of them.

2. Re: Kelebek Hotel or Dervish Cave house?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:46 am, April 27, 2011