We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FROM Bursa to Goreme

Doha
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
FROM Bursa to Goreme

Hi, Is there a way to take a bus from Bursa to Gorem, Does it have to be via Ankara? Bursa- Ankara? Or should I go Bursa Istambul and then Ankara?

Thanks.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FROM Bursa to Goreme

You can get a bus direct from Bursa to Nevşehir and then a local bus from there to Goreme which is only 20 minutes or so.

Metro Turizm do this route as do Nevsehirlli Seyahat Turizm.Both companies operate it as an over night journey as is usual for long distance travel in Turkey.No need to make reservations in advance just go and buy your ticket the day before you want to travel.

Doha
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: FROM Bursa to Goreme

Hi and thanks, great help.

I have another question for you, We'll be staying 4 nights in Istambul and then go to Bursa and travel around, do hotels allow us to keep our luggage there till we come back from our trip, or do bus stations have lockers? or at the airport? I remember during all my travels in the past I used to do that. But times have changed. Thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FROM Bursa to Goreme

Generally many hotels will allow you to leave your luggage for the few hours.If not then there are lockers at some otogars or you could leave the bags in the office of the bus company you book with.If possible the hotels are the best bet.

Doha
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: FROM Bursa to Goreme

Thanks a lot.

London, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FROM Bursa to Goreme

Thx for the info!

I am checking w Metro Turizm but I do not get the times or the pick up place... could you plz help me w that? I'd really appreciate that.

Muchas gracias!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: FROM Bursa to Goreme

The Metro line starts at Çanakkale and then goes to Bursa,you pick it up at the Bursa Otogar(bus terminal).The time is 22.00 price 45TL.Here is an example service

…metroturizm.com.tr/metro/buy/Default.aspx…

For Nevşehirliler Seyahat departing at 22.30 every night again from the Otogar and same price -

http://www.bursaterminali.com/otobus.htm

7. Re: FROM Bursa to Goreme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 01, 2011