We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation in Uchisar

Brisbane, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
accommodation in Uchisar

Just when I thought I was close to deciding where to stay I discover several other hotels in Uchisar. These are Kale Konak, Asmali Cave, Tas Konaklar and Argos(though this last one may be out of our budget). Does anyone know of these? Any thoughts on whether to stay in Urchisar or Urgup (was thinking or Urgup Evi or 4Oda). We are a family with two boys (10 and 12) and will be hiring a car - staying mid July.

Mentioned in this post
Uchisar
Uchisar
Cappadocia, Turkey
Urgup
Urgup
Cappadocia, Turkey
Uchisar, Turkey
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation in Uchisar

İf you are going to stay in uçhisar check about www.lamaisondureve.com

have a great view of the valleys and its a great location. family owned pension..

have a great holiday in Cappadocia

Mentioned in this post
Göreme Turkey
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation in Uchisar

Hi,

Ürgüp and Uchisar a bit far away each other. If you would like to stay to be close both of them I would recommend to stay in Göreme. Or distribute your days in different towns to experience all Cappadocia flavours.

Enjoy your time in lovely Cappadocia

Boyvada Cave Inn Crew in Göreme

www.boyvada.com

Mentioned in this post
france
Level Contributor
36 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation in Uchisar

I am a big fan of <a href="http://www.cappadocia.info>Maisons de Cappadoce</a>. They have self-catering cave houses beautifully restored that would probably be great for a family stay. I was there a few years ago and liked it so much that I am coming again in a few weeks!

Cappadocia
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accommodation in Uchisar

Argos in Cappadocia and Museum hotel is highly recommended.

Mentioned in this post
Goreme, Turkey
Level Contributor
19 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accommodation in Uchisar

What you thing to stay Goreme?

more central for sightseen, Our room number 2 Kisevi will be right room for your accommadation. www.thecavehotel.com

Mentioned in this post
Goreme
Goreme
Cappadocia, Turkey
6. Re: accommodation in Uchisar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 10, 2010