We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary suggestions please!

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary suggestions please!

Hello!

My wife and I are going to Cappadocia next week and will be there for 3 nights and 3 days. We will stay in Goreme. We would be very grateful for some suggestions on our itinerary.

Day 1: We are planning to go to Goreme Open Air Musem - Meskendir Valley - Red Valley - Rose Valley - Cavusin, all the way on foot, and catch a bus from Cavusin back to Goreme. Does this sound practicable? Anyone knows the time of the last bus from Cavusin to Goreme?

Day 2: We will take hot balloon in the morning and go for the guided Green Tour (which I understand is Göreme panorama - Derinkuyu underground city - Ihlara valley - Yaprakhisar - Selime monastery - Pigeon valley viewpoint, is that correct?)

Any suggestions for Day 3 please? We'd prefer to be on our own and using public transport.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

JB

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,839 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary suggestions please!

See response to your post on Istanbul forum.

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary suggestions please!

Thank you very much heidotheroad!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,839 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary suggestions please!

You're welcome! Have a great time!

4. Re: Itinerary suggestions please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 22, 2014