We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bursa attractions

Italy
Level Contributor
602 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bursa attractions

Could you please advise if all the major tourist attractions in Bursa are currently open. Is it free to visit Green Mosque. What are the opening hours?

I am planning a trip in September

Mentioned in this post
Bursa
Bursa
Bursa Province, Turkey
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
65 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bursa attractions

Hello, I just read your question. There are few interesting places in Bursa. One of them is Green Mosque. It is free to visit. I guess it is open the whole day. But it is not advisable to visit during the prayers time. Just opposite the Green mosque is the Green Tomb.

Besides these 2 attractions, you might want to visit the Ulu Camii (Great mosque) and the silk market.

Mentioned in this post
Bursa
Bursa
Bursa Province, Turkey
Green Tomb
Green Tomb
305 Reviews
Bursa, Turkey
Kumanovo, Republic...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bursa attractions

Hello,

we are students and are going to visit Bursa in the end of may, for four days...

could you please advice us what is the perfect choice of visiting all the best attractions (clearly which places in which day)???

we will be grateful if you answer us as soon as possible :D

Mentioned in this post
Bursa
Bursa
Bursa Province, Turkey
3. Re: Bursa attractions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 16, 2014