We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Izmir to Ayvalik

Which Ayvalik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
628 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Izmir to Ayvalik

My wife come to Izmir Airport at 8 pm and need connection to Ayvalik(bus, train) same night to be there till midnight. Is that possible and safe for young women travel in the late night hours. Is there any direct connection from the Airport and how much does it cost.

Bromley, Kent
Level Contributor
185 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Transfer from Izmir to Ayvalik

Ayvacik to Izmir and vice versa is very easy, but getting correct information is not. Unless you are at the office and pay for a ticket, many mishaps can occur.

My host rang on my behalf and reserved a seat for me with Truva, 12.45. I arrived at 12.15 and the Truva bus was leaving and my reservation was not there. They did locate a seat for me anyway.

Bergama to Ayvacik - few buses run in the afternoon, so be sure to find out when the buses. You can find the offices in the new city so don't have to travel out to the otogar. If you miss the last direct bus, there are minibus services that take you from Bergama and link these towns - Ayvalik - Edremit - Kukucuyu - Assos.

Cape Town Central...
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Transfer from Izmir to Ayvalik

Good day,am visiting early Aug 2013.Will fly to Izmir arriving about 18.30 on the 3rd Aug and need to get to Ayvalik. will this be possible?

I want to go onto Bodrum and then to Antalya and spend a few days at each destination. Does your service

cover these areas?

Please send your reply as soon as possible as I need to arrange and plan my visit.

Kind Regards,

Vic Norman

italia
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Transfer from Izmir to Ayvalik

wich is the taxi cost from izmir airport to ayvalik?

2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Transfer from Izmir to Ayvalik

Hi all, I find a transfer from Izmir Airport till Aivalik. The price for both transfers is 191 €. There is no Lower price.

Regards

Cape Town Central...
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Transfer from Izmir to Ayvalik

Is this by bus?

2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Transfer from Izmir to Ayvalik

No, with auto. I am not sure if I can share the link of the site, it might be taken like advertising:

http://www.turkeyhoppa.com/

I hope I was useful to all.

My husband will use this one. I hope that they are serious

17. Re: Transfer from Izmir to Ayvalik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:52 pm, November 11, 2014