We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guzelcamli boat trip

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
18 reviews
Guzelcamli boat trip

Do the boat trips from Guzelcamli still run mid october? What time do the leave in the morning? How long does the dolmus to Guzelcamli from Kusadasi take? Where does it leave from?

Also does anyone know how long it takes to get into Kusadasi from the ephesus princess hotel?

Thank you:)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Guzelcamli boat trip

Is that the Dilek National Park? If so, I am booked to go on a boat trip there this Wednesday and the Sun Wind company are currently running boat trips there on Wednedays and Sundays.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Guzelcamli boat trip

Yes that's the one. Does sun wind have an office in kusadasi you booked with? Do you know if they would collect you from your hotel, we're staying a bit out of town (or could you ask when your on the trip). Thanks a lot :)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Guzelcamli boat trip

Yes that's the one. Does sun wind have an office in kusadasi you booked with? Do you know if they would collect you from your hotel, we're staying a bit out of town (or could you ask when your on the trip). Thanks a lot :)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Guzelcamli boat trip

Where is it you are staying and I will ask when I next pass thier office? I think they only have one office and it's at Ladies Beach.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Guzelcamli boat trip

We are staying at the Ephesus Princess - it's a big hotel about 7km north of Kusadasi. Thanks very much for checking

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: Guzelcamli boat trip

Just back from Sun Wind and it isn't a problem to pick you up at your hotel. Pick up would be at 8.30am amd the cost of tge trip is £10 (reduced because it's end of season) and that includes lunch and drinks.

Sun Wind is based in Ladies Beach which is south of Kusadasi, Nadya in the office asked me to pass on her work mobile number, can anyone tell me if this is against forum regulations before I post it?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Guzelcamli boat trip

That's fantastic. Thank you. I don't know if posting the number is against regulations, it would be really helpful though. Really want to dothe boat trip.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
26 reviews
8. Re: Guzelcamli boat trip

As its on all the flyers they hand out it shouldnt be a problem... +90 537 855 6147.

There is also an email on the flyer sunwindtour@hotmail.com

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
18 reviews
9. Re: Guzelcamli boat trip

Thanks for being so helpful. I'll contact them to arrange the trip. Saves us having to catch to buses to the boat! Hope you have a great trip on Wed, let me know how it goes.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
26 reviews
10. Re: Guzelcamli boat trip

You're welcome, I will let you know how it goes.