We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

Its the same old question.....All the weather websites have conflicting reports. Can anyone advise the most reliable site or have the knowledge of the possible forcast? Many thanks. :)

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,480 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

We arrived on 3rd october and it was 9C at 11pm and the following 2 days it was windy and around 17c. From the 6th-15th it was 25c to 27c and lovely. Rain is forecast for thursday and friday this week so in answer to your question you will need to check the day before you leave and take a selection of warm and cool clothing with you. It was surprisingly cool in the morning upto 10.30am so my fleece was well used.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

At this moment in time I am sat on my balcony at the Grand Blue Sky Hotel, as previous post said it is cool to say the least.

I arrived on the 15th October and the first day was really nice and sunny, yesterday, thursday, i went into kusadasi and it rained hard, last night we had a thunderstorms with lightning.

Today, Friday it is overcast. I think you may need your fleece, but you may be lucky and have some decent weather. Whatever happens just enjoy your holiday.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

At this moment in time I am sat on my balcony at the Grand Blue Sky Hotel, as previous post said it is cool to say the least.

I arrived on the 15th October and the first day was really nice and sunny, yesterday, thursday, i went into kusadasi and it rained hard, last night we had a thunderstorms with lightning.

Today, Friday it is overcast. I think you may need your fleece, but you may be lucky and have some decent weather. Whatever happens just enjoy your holiday.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

Thank you so much for the advise. A fleece will be purchased before leaving!! I think the bikini will only see the indoor pool! Fingers crossed for the rest if the month...miracles happen. :)

Level Contributor
360 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

I am in Kusadasi at the moment, weather is fine but to be truthful it is more walking around weather

rather than sunbathing weather, I have not needed a jacket or cardigan throughout the day but when it gets dark at 18.30 you need something then to keep you feeling cosy, nothing heavy yet ! Have a nice time

in Kusadasi.

Mentioned in this post
Kusadasi
Kusadasi
Aydin Province, Turkey
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

Many thanks, we fly out tomorrow and the weather is forecast as getting warmer for a few days so fingers crossed! I appreciate the update and a cardigan is packed !!

Level Contributor
360 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

Really hot here to-day, best day in the 9 we have been here, people swimming in the hotel pool next door to our apartment, my partner is a Bradley, see your name !

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

Wonderful!! That exactly what I wanted to hear!! I live in a place called Bradley Stoke and no one is swimming outdoors !! Lol !! Roll on tomorrow and hope the forecast is correct for everyone...enjoy too :)

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
622 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

you could have swam down bradley stoke way yesterday morning.lol

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather ? Travelling 24th October for one week....

Yes indeed!!! Didn't even need to go to the leisure centre!! Lol....:)