We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do

Kirdford, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
what to do

hey me and my fiance we travailing to kusadasi as a bit of a last min booking been to turkey before but now this part , i was wondering if there are any must dos as in excursions as we like a varied things such as i want to try scuba diving and on past holidays we have done things like jeep safri , boat trips etc and love the look of the Pamukkale area we are staying at the Hotel Ephesia , also does anyone know of anyone good to book these with at good prices as know booking with tour operators can be expensive

Edited: 10:16 am, July 14, 2013
Kusadasi Private Ephesus Tours
Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Archaeology Tours, Shopping Tours
Ephesus Shuttle Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Tayf Tours
Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Day Trips
Happy Ephesus Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Archaeology Tours
scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do

There are lots of excursions including pammukale, take a walk around town and pick up a few brochuresvto browse before deciding. Buy all y8ur excursions at th3 same time and neg8tiate to get the best deal

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
588 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do

hi,just opposite the ephesia are 2 restaurants,poco loco and the mare bistro, between them is a travel/excursion guy doing all the usual trips.can well reccomend him

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,297 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to do

There are daily boat trips from the marina which is 100yds past the port (as you face the sea) next to pigeon island. These leave at 9.30am and return about 3.30pm. The cost is apx £10 each including lunch and you can buy drinks on board at reasonable prices. You normally visit 3 bays and can do some snorkelling.

4. Re: what to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 17, 2014