We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palmin Hotel.

Which Kusadasi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
birmingham
Level Contributor
181 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Palmin Hotel.

Hello holiday makers, could anyone please give me the e mail address of the Palmin, we are hoping to go there in August, and I need to e mail them for special requests. Would be most grateful if anyone can help, also if anyone knows if hairdryers are supplied in the rooms. Thanks if anyone can help.....happy holidays to you all.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palmin Hotel.

You can contact the hotel via their website..........................

http://www.palminhotel.com/contact-us.html

Hairdryers are mentioned in the room description

Edited: 5:33 pm, July 01, 2013
birmingham
Level Contributor
181 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palmin Hotel.

thankyou so much missymoo....much appreciated.

south wales
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palmin Hotel.

Hi hope you now got the email addy?

There is a hair dryer, it is only a small travel size one. I brought my own and I'm glad I did as it would take me forever to dry my mop with hotel one!

Ceri

birmingham
Level Contributor
181 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palmin Hotel.

Ceri thankyou for the info and I will follow your advice....cheers....

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,132 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palmin Hotel.

On the subject of hairdryers.... it is very cheap to have a blow dry in a turkish hairdressers. Many of us ladies, pop into the hairdressers before going out for the night, especially if you have been on the beach all day, typically 8 to 10 lira (but ask first).

6. Re: Palmin Hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 06, 2014