We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kusadasi or Cesme

Providence, Rhode...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kusadasi or Cesme

Hi,

I am planning to travel with my 4 year old to Turkey in the end of June. We will be in Istanbul for 5 days and then go to Selcuk for 1 night to see Epheseus. We want to then go to a beach for 2 more nights and are inclined towards Kusadasi because of its proximity to Selcuk. I also like Cesme but don't know if it is difficult to get there from Selcuk. Any thoughts on pros and cons of Kusadasi and Cesme? Thank you very much!

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Selcuk
Selcuk
Izmir Province, Turkey
Kusadasi
Kusadasi
Aydin Province, Turkey
Cesme
Cesme
Izmir Province, Turkey
East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,527 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kusadasi or Cesme

Hi

You could get a bus direct to Cesme from Kusadasi Otogar during the busy months or you may have to go via Izmir. Distance is around 120miles. From Kusadasi you can get a Dolmus to Selcuk which takes 30-40 mins.

Mentioned in this post
Kusadasi
Kusadasi
Aydin Province, Turkey
Izmir
Izmir
Izmir Province, Turkey
Selcuk
Selcuk
Izmir Province, Turkey
england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kusadasi or Cesme

www.kusadasi.com/listingview.php… = bit of info daz..

Edited: 4:20 am, June 16, 2013
england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kusadasi or Cesme

daz, looks like theres,theres a link,prob ,lol

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kusadasi or Cesme

www.kusadasi.com/listingview.php… info on this link,,about kus and around,it,,u might have to google,it,,

Edited: 5:02 am, June 16, 2013
Barcelona...
Level Contributor
4 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kusadasi or Cesme

Could you tell me what do you think about the better option, Kudasasi or Cesme? I have the same doubt.

Mentioned in this post
Cesme
Cesme
Izmir Province, Turkey
6. Re: Kusadasi or Cesme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 21, 2014