We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers with holidaytaxi.com

cumbria
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Topic
transfers with holidaytaxi.com

Has anyone used this company. I took Gibson's advice under a previous thread for Bodrum /Kus. transfers and one of her suggestions was to check with the airline. I did, and Easyjet recommend this company who are quoting £13 pp return. I don't mind paying a few more pounds if I know I can rely on them. A phone call to a2b revealed they have now taken over Resorthoppa, although the prices look good a2b do not get good reviews and Resorthoppa even worse. Any reviews please on Holidaytaxi. Thanks in advance.

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
588 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers with holidaytaxi.com

hi,we travel to kusadasi and back 3 times a year for the last 6 years and for the last 4 have been using a2b.although the have been given a pounding of late they have never let us down either to or from bodrum or izmir airports.

the agents they use localy are regal travel and our worse case was 2 years ago when they were half hour late for the return pick up,but still got to airport 2 hours before flight.hope this helps

cumbria
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers with holidaytaxi.com

Many thanks Kusadasikid - I am sending PM

3. Re: transfers with holidaytaxi.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 10, 2014