We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Day Wings Hotel

killarney
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Day Wings Hotel

Hi Everyone, I have a question and hope someone can help, thinking of booking Golden Days Wing for summer holidays but as i love the beach does anyone know if it is easy to get to Ladies beach from hotel, any other hotel somebody would recommend i am also considering Carina Hotel

Thanks in Advance

A..

Ireland
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Day Wings Hotel

The hotel is up a steep hill from the town beach which isn't very nice. I stay just up the road at the Charisma Hotel which has a private beach. If you want to stay at Ladies Beach, I would recommend The Sea Pearl or the Palmin.

Helen

killarney
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Day Wings Hotel

thanks Helen, I will look into the Charisma,stayed in the Sea Pearl before and did not think much of it......I can't visualise where the Charisma or Golden Day Wings hotels are....Last holiday was just beach all the time, so i would like to do some sight seeing this time any tips.

Ireland
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Day Wings Hotel

They are up from the port in the other direction to Ladies Beach. There is a lovely new marina with shops and restaurants opposite the hill to the Golden Day Wings and before the Charisma. I booked the Charisma with alpharooms last year so keep an eye out for any offers. Just google the Charisma and see which is cheapest. Sunway have the best time slots this year, arrive by night but you don't go back until late afternoon. Wings Abroad are the opposite. We always go flight only.

Helen

killarney
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Day Wings Hotel

thanks helen will let you know how i get on..

Ireland
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Day Wings Hotel

You should go on to Kusadasibiz forum. There is a lot more activity and advice there than this forum. If you sign up, you can ask many questions and you are guaranteed and answer very quickly.

Helen

6. Re: Golden Day Wings Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 14, 2014