We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
324 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

Hi everyone, we are looking at hotels in Long Beach, or some quiet area of Kusadasi, a bit out of town, near the sea-front. Has anyone stayed at the Ilayda? It looks good on the web site. We just want somewhere clean, but must have comfy beds as I have joint problems. Also we looked at the Kustur Club but its a bit expensive for us.

Any help will be most appreciated.

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

Hi Debbie

Have a look at the price of the Kustur club with Alpharooms.com. They had some good deals last year. Also doing it that way you can choose if you want all inclusive or not which may help with the cost. If you do go for the Kustur club make sure you choose a superior room.

The Derici is right on the seafron close to the town and i have met a few people in their 50-60s who book yearly because they like the hotel.

Sorry cant help with Ilyada but i have seen some good reviews for it.

The Tusan beach may be worth cosidering and is just across the road from the Kustur club ( 10 mins into town on dolmus)

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,211 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

Debbi reasonable hotels that are a bit and I ahve heard good report about are:

Derici

Ilyada

Ozcelik

Ponz apartments

Club Hotel Lion

I have not stayed in any of them but check out the review

tripadvisor.co.uk/…ACCOM_OVERVIEW

UK
Level Contributor
381 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

We stayed at the Derici about 5 years ago and we had a great time. Great location, pool on the roof and at the time the rooms were clean, comfortable and rather roomy. The breakfast was also very good, much better than is normally offered on a b&b basis. The hotel seems to cater for adults and more mature guests, there wasn't a single child around the pool when we stayed which was a bit of a negative for us but is of course a positive to some!

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

Stayed at the Derici in July for two weeks, could not find fault with anything.can't wait to go back.

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
324 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

Thank you, technoman, Gibson, Belisa & Turkey fan, for your helpful information - I'll have a look at all those hotels.

Debbie

Kusadasi
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

The derici is right on the waterfront however there is a lovlely hotel directly behind it called istankoy which is very reasonably priced I have had a few friends staying there and they all loved the location and the staff are very attentive, itsa also recently been modernised.

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
324 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

Thankyou Kusadasitrans - I'll check those out.

I looked at the Batihan on Youtube & their website & it seems lovely. It does seem like theres nothing at Long Beach, apart from the beach & hotels? I know its only 15 mins dolmus ride to Kusadasi but we like a little walk around talking to locals and seeing different shops & cafes - I wonder if Ladies beach would be better for us?

Kusadasi
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

İt depends on the time of year you are coming over, if you want bars and restaurants then long beach and ladies beach are only open from april to end of October, whereas in the town centre at lot of bars and restaurants stay open all year x

Izmir, Turkey
Level Contributor
228 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

ilayda is few steps away from deici.

derici has an interior swimming.

ilayda is very recently enovated and uptodatebut smaller than derici.

the other point is ilayda isinthecorner of big street.

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
324 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Long Beach - Hotels - Ilayda? Derici?

Hello KusadasiTrans & Ephesus guide for your information - all very helpful