We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kusudasi in a day and turkish baths

Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
kusudasi in a day and turkish baths

i will be in Kusudasi for one day in November and am a cruise ship passenger . i dont really want to go to Ephesus but spend the day in and around the town and maybe have a turkish bath . can anyone recommend a good turkish bath in the town and other things to do there?

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,212 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kusudasi in a day and turkish baths

If you look at the top quetsions on the right of the forum page it gives information on Turkish baths and activities in Kusadasi. You could visit the national park for the day or hop on a dolmus to Selcuk which takes around 30 mins.

The ship dock within walking distance of the town centre and it is pleasant just to have a walk around the centre and maybe Pigeon island to the laeft of the port as you face the sea.

Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kusudasi in a day and turkish baths

Thankyou however looking at the turkish bath information it doesnt tell you which is a good and reputable one in Kusidasi town itself . i really need someone to recommend one to me !

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,212 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kusudasi in a day and turkish baths

The ones that are recommended by other contributors are are Ada Saray and Kaleiki, but it may be best to avoid Kaleiki if there are lots of Cruise ships in port.

Edited: 5:45 pm, October 21, 2012
Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kusudasi in a day and turkish baths

Thank you i will look into Ada Saray then !

5. Re: kusudasi in a day and turkish baths

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi