We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Trips

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Trips

Would like any information on decent boat trips,not too touristy with visits to decent beaches for snorkelling.

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Trips

Most boat trips are touristy unless you charter your own boat, all of them stop for swimming and snorkelling. Why not try the standard boat trips and then if it's not what you are looking for consider a private charter or ask at one of the dive centres about snorkelling.

Ryde, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Trips

Hi, i have just returned from Kusadasi and while there went on a boat trip from Pigeon island cost 30tl, it includes lunch and free soft drinks but stops at 3 poor beaches for swimming and snorkelling, we travelled north up towards Izmir, prior to going to Kusadasi we had heard the best boat trips were heading south, so we caught a taxi ( £50 return ) to i believe its called Guzelcamli, same cost but much better beaches and snorkelling stopped 5 times we felt the boats were nicer too. Both were touristy but on the latter trip we were the only Brits.

Have fun, Bob

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat Trips

Bob

yes i agree that the guzelcalmi boat trips are better, there is a whole lot if information under tiop questions on the right hand side of this page.

4. Re: Boat Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 am, June 28, 2013