We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Fantasy Land - 1 Year old baby

London
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Aqua Fantasy Land - 1 Year old baby

Hi all,

My fiancée and myself will be taking our 11yr old and 1yr old here for a week in mid August. Only small concern I have is whether the rooms have decent air conditioning as the heat will be tough for our youngest to stand possibly at that time of year.

If anyone has been we are staying in a 'king suite'?!

Cheers

Mike

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua Fantasy Land - 1 Year old baby

didnt stay in a 'king suite' but the air con wasnt great in the normal rooms

you have a patio door you can leave open (with an insect screen) but if you do that the air con cuts out

it does kind of keep you cool but its not a great system

i did see a few people with young babies while there and 1 used a lot of magicool so you might want to stock up on some of that before you go just in case , or maybe a small battery fan

2. Re: Aqua Fantasy Land - 1 Year old baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 26, 2013