We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

Which Kusadasi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wheaton,IL
Level Contributor
78 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

Hi,

Had anybody ever tried OTTI Travel for Ephesus tour? Is it good or reliable? if you use someone else, would you recommend me?

Thanks,

S.

London
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

Hi,

I dont have any information about OTTI Travel but I can definitly recommend Sammys Travel for you. You may contact mehmetatsammystraveldotcom

Cheers,

Wheaton,IL
Level Contributor
78 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

Hi Cruise44:

Is there a website that I can see about this place w/ the price & what entail,more professional like OTTI Travel? The reason I asked because last month I had a deal w/ a private tourguide in the VT forum for the price & what entail,this month the person disappear, I can't track him down anywhere, I don't know what's going on,so I don't think that deal went through afterall. I'm kind of leary w/ private tour guide like that.

Thanks!!

NewYork/USA and...
Level Contributor
486 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

Hi whyme2

You wrote here that I disappeared BUT I am here there everywhere. I've beedn writting in fodors.com boardhost.com, frommers.com and turkeytravelplanner.com

If you type Sinan Akdeniz you can find me. I know you call me yesterday BUT you didn't leave your phone number or e-mail so HOW can I reach you.

If you call me call after 6.00 PM and we can talk.

I really do not know the travel agency you wrote here BUT if you want I can recommend some other agency.

Have a nice trip in Turkey

Sinan Akdeniz

Wheaton,IL
Level Contributor
78 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

Sinan,

No, I rather go w/ you as we agreed,but after I couldn't find you anywhere on the VT, your private email and your phone. I thought oh boy! my family depent on me to set this tour up & now you disappear,I had to think of the worse & thought you changed your mind. That's why I started all over again & looked into the travel tour. I searched your name in VT forum,they can't find you. I didn't know you are in here.

I'll try to call you after 6 today then. I thought for sure it'll show my number when I called you yesterday,or you could write me to VT email.

NewYork/USA and...
Level Contributor
486 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

NO I can not write you to VTC because VTC only use their e-mail. You also can not write me an e-mail via VTC. Because they do NOT allow you write to outside of VTC

Anyhow I am waiting your phone.

Talk to you soon

Sinan Akdeniz

Wheaton,IL
Level Contributor
78 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

Sinan,

Actually I changed the option in VT email,so I can send & receieve email from outside, I changed it so I can send to your private email & waited four your reply. I tested it by send to my outside email& it worked.

I didn't know anywhere else I can contact you beside VT.

I'm glad you see my question here & replied. Otherwise I don't want to agree w/ some other deal & will see you when I get to Turkey. That would be awful!!!

Talk to you later!!

NewYork/USA and...
Level Contributor
486 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

Talk to you soon

Sinan

8. Re: OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 pm, April 08, 2006
Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,419 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

You are indeed an old agent because your commercial posts will be removed by TA soon!

10. Re: OTTI Travel Ephesus tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:00 pm, April 08, 2006
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi
Recent Conversations