We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

coventry
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

hi folks, because of lots of cancelations, my inbound flight is now landing in bodrum and i need to get to kusadasi. I'm flying on june 12th from B'ham UK. any ideas please.

UK
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

I know a guy who does pick up from Bodrum.

I think he charges around £40.

If you are interested, then contact me via www.rentaturkishvilla.com and I will give you his number.

Ricky

Kusadasi
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

Hello there,

I'm the owner of Coastline Travel Agency in Kusadasi with the licence number 2659. We can help you with organising an airport transfer from Bodrum to Kusadasi with an affordable price. Please contact us with the details of your flight and the number of passengers on this e-mail:

contact@coastlinetours.com

Kind Regards

scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

hi we are going to kusadasi in june as well.

we are getting transfer from bodrum airport to kusadasi for £90 there and back.

e-mail your request to

contact@ephesusguide.com

4. Re: transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 pm, April 08, 2006
5. Re: transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:00 pm, April 08, 2006
newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

hiys 2 a fellow midlander. am goin to kusadasi on 2 june for 2wks and also flying into bodrum. you could ask any of the tour reps at the airport if they have any room on their transfer buses-some are willing-cost should be around £10-15. there will be taxi's at the airport but as the transfer from bodrum-kusadasi is over hour and half this could be expensive. make sure you get the price upfront and haggle-you cant lose anything by trying to push the price down. have you been to kusadasi before? do you have any information about the Zorlu hotel pls?

coventry
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

thanks for your post. when i booked the flight, the company said that they didn't do transfers to kusadasi so they couldn't offer me a seat. also, i heard that the reps wouldn't let you on the coaches at the airport, even if you offered to pay 'cause of insurance. so i thought that that avenue was closed. however, are you on a transfer coach. if so, which company is it with?perhaps i could ring from UK to try and book. i have been to kusadasi several times before, but i don't recognise the hotel name so i can't help you there. have you been to kusadasi before. i can perhaps give you information about other things. what area is the hotel in?

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

hii again thanks for replying. We booked with goldtrail and to say its been a nightmare would be an understatement. They have changed both flight times and accommodation. Hotel Zorlu is near to friday market. I have stayed in this area at the Yorkshire apts-basic but ok as dont spend much time in hotel.

Been to kusadasi twice now-didnt do much except sit on Ladies beach and go to Yucca resturant to eat. As my fellow traveller on a tight budget will be looking for value for money trips, food and drink?????

I thought it may be a problem with transfer coaches and insurance but will do some checking as I know it has been done before-did it myself in another part of Turkey!!! What about where you're staying? do they have transport or they may be able to get a good price?? It would be nice to hear a midlands accent in kus.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

hi just had a look on the net and prices of private taxi transfers seem to be mega expensive. there is a shuttle bus apparently that goes from the airport to kus. you need to put in dates and times of travel and see what they quote-worth a try. the net address is www.shuttledirect.com. GOOD LUCK

coventry
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: transport from bodrum airport to kusadasi query

i think i tried the shuttle bus, but it came up as a private taxi transfer. i'm not too worried. will probably walk from the airport to the main road. apparantly it is only just over a mile and try and flag down public transport going to soke or anywhere towards kusadasi. it'll be an adventure. or i'll cheat and hire a car. anyway, it will soon be here and i'll worry about it on the plane! We ares topping at istankoy hotel this year. got it really cheap. normally rent an apartment and get flight only, but this deal was too good to miss. just couldn't get a transfer!