We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kusadasi Nightlife

East Sussex
Level Contributor
365 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kusadasi Nightlife

Hi, I am going to Kusadasi in May for the first time, does anyone have any information on the nightlife? Wheres good? Wheres not?!

I am staying at the Paloma Rina on the Marina front, is this a great distance from the centre? Whats the hotel like?

Thanks

:)

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
6 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kusadasi Nightlife

Hi, I'm 21 from Liverpool and I went to kusadasi last year for the first time and I am definatley going back this year. The nightlife there is great just ask any taxi driver to take you to bar street and your nights sorted, it will cost you about 6 english pounds in a taxi there from where your stayin i should imagine. The marina is near the city centre and close to all boat trips, but your about a 5 min car trip away from bar street, and the ladies beach but dont worry just catch a dolmus( a white mini bus) u just put your hand out when u want to get on n pay 1.50 lira (bout 70 p) and stand up wen u want to get off. Don't worry you'll love kusadasi all of the locals are very helpful anf friendly.

Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi