We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 kids

1 post
Save Topic
3 kids

We want to go to Kusadasi next year and we already have a problem: I have been to 5 tourist agency and they found it difficult to offer me a good hotel that accepts 2 adults with 3 kids (all inclusive).

I do not want to know the prices for next year, I know it is too early, but I want to make a picture of the new holiday.

If anybody knows some hotels that accepts 5 persons (2+3) please help me.

Thank you.

Kusadasi Private Ephesus Tours
Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Archaeology Tours, Shopping Tours
Ephesus Shuttle Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Happy Ephesus Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Archaeology Tours
Tayf Tours
Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Day Trips
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 kids

I find it strange that they are having problems making a booking.

Try Aqua fantasy hotel and water park, its a bit out of town, 20 mins by small bus, but its very big and popular and all inclusive.

Level Contributor
486 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 kids

i have just booked to go to aqua fantasy next sept

and there 2 adults and 3 kids and we had to get 2 rooms but my older will be 14 and 11 and the 4 year old will be in with us!!

West Midlands
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 kids

Try this is travel they have family rooms available from the 7th May 09 @ the

Sealight Resort Hotel

The Ephesia

Surmeli Efes

It may be a bit early to other more popular hotels as many are renegotiation their prices for next year.

4. Re: 3 kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, October 07, 2009
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question