We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Samos

Which Kusadasi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bethlehem...
Level Contributor
14 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry to Samos

Hi!

Is it necessary to purchase a ferry ticket from Kusadasi to Samos ahead of time (we'll be traveling August 29), or can we expect to be able to walk up on the day of travel and get a ticket?

Also, is it best to get tickets from the port or from a travel agent in Kusadasi? Thanks in advance for your help!

Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry to Samos

Hi,

I went the opposite way (Samos-kusadasi), but i imagine would be the same process. I suggest going to the ferry company and buy a ticket off them a day or two before u r due to leave.

Also ensure u get to the ferry in good time, when we travelled they had sold too many tickets and some of us had to wait for an extra boat which was a few hrs!

Hope this helps

Turkey
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry to Samos

You can easly find Samos Ticket when you are in Kusadası I think it is about 35 euro and the price is same from port or any agency.

Bethlehem...
Level Contributor
14 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry to Samos

Thanks for the advice!

4. Re: Ferry to Samos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi