We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Minute to Kusadasi

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Last Minute to Kusadasi

Hoping to go away on a last minute to Kusadasi with my boyfriend hoping to fly out this weekend we are both 30 and still love to go out and have a few drinks and a dance-I've been having a look at lots of different hotels and everyone of them the reviews are not very good!!

Please can anyone recommend a lovely hotel near to bars and beach etc we prefer self catering or B+B

I would appreciate anyone's suggestions

xxx

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Last Minute to Kusadasi

Got back last sunday night just gone-Transfer from Bodrum airport was terrible did not realise the transfer time was 2 and a half hours with a stop at a cafe half way through not good when you've been travelling all night and just want to get to your hotel etc.

We eventually arrived at 6am and we were not on the list so they did not have a room ready for us and told us to come back so went for a walk along ladies beach got back and they gave us a temporary room which was going to be in use later so we couldn't unpack and settle etc so had to hang aroung the apartments untill they gave us a permanent room which they did in the end-to be fair the room we ended up with was bigger!

Was not impressed with the fact there was never any hot water in the mornings and that hardly any of the staff could speak english plus we got accussed of braking the shower by the grumpy teenage girl who works on the reception desk!!

Unfortunately over all I wasn't that impressed with Kusadasi we didn't find one nice beach we went to long beach as that was recommended to us the only nice thing about that beach was the lovely big cushions you could lie on on the loungers but the beach itself was like all the others-sand horrible-just not nice.

I did enjoy eating in the restaurants along Ladies Beach in the evenings as it was lovely to watch the sunset so beautifull-I'll really miss that!

Don't get me wrong it wasn't a terrible holiday but its not a part of Turkey I would go back to plus you really get ripped off at Bodrum airport especially for food and its so small and you are there for hours before you actually fly home!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,851 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Last Minute to Kusadasi

Thanks for posting back! ps did you 2 make up?!!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Last Minute to Kusadasi

Sort of but its been really difficult but more crap happened-tuesday eveing just gone a cooper came round to say that a complaint had been made againt me by her for harassment-she made it 2 weeks ago when he told he he wanted to try and work things out with me but thay only popped round 2 days ago!

Anyway I got a warning but if I contact her again or even if she says I have and i haven't I'll get arrested.

I'm thinking of complaining to her manager for misuse of a customers persoanl details she gave them my full name, my flat address and mobile number as I used to have a joint account with my boyfriend.

He didn't want to deal with it and swept it under the carpet-saying it was because she was upset-so that makes it alright then?!! By the way i phoned her twice weeks ago now and the last incident was 2 and a half weeks ago when I went into the branch to speak to her but she wouldn't come out and speak to me.

so me and him have had a massive argument tuesday night he put the phone down on me I text him and he sent a really really nasty text back didn't hear from him all day yesterday so briefly spoke to him late last night and he said he didn't want to speak about it maybe we could meet on saturday-so god knows I recon he's back with her anyway

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,851 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Last Minute to Kusadasi

Oh dear - hope you can work something out - and I hope he's worth all this heartache he's putting you through.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Last Minute to Kusadasi

I'm not sure if he is as this is the 2nd time we are trying to make a go of things and 2 days from getting back from Turkey this happens plus he admits he's got feelings for her they work directly together and still working together he's been having a relationship with her since early feb but he only actually told me about her after getting back from Egypt which was begining of May hence why I joined Trip advisor to get suggestions for last min to Sharm and even when he said there was some one else after swearing on his mother's life there wasn't its taken 5-6 weeks to get the truth and even now I don't know if I know everything so its not just what he's done it's his constant lying.

she sent him a supposed work text which he didn't reply to but I logged in to his personal email account and he'd emailed her from turkey just saying how impressed he was with her work wise and really licking her arse-I asked if he'd replied to her text tuesday night on the phone he said no so I said you didn't contact her at all which he replied no so I called him a lying Ba***rd so he knows I went into his email and thats when it kicked off even more.

Anyway I'm currently an unemployed temp and really don't know what to do with my life I've been doing admin for the last 7 years but it doesn't exactly float my boat hence the name poledancerwanabee as I've love to learn it professionally and teach it as a fitness class but lessons are expensive £15.00 for half an hour and thats in a group 1 to 1 think its £30 for half hour lesson plus you then have to do a music and dance qualification or something which costs £500 plus I don't really know how much money I'd make teaching it especailly if working for someone with their own company!! Maybe I should just become a nun!!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,851 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Last Minute to Kusadasi

Oh well - at least you saw Kusadasi. Next time try Olu Deniz!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Last Minute to Kusadasi

Thats where I wanted to go in the 1st place as I found a really good last minute going there as I'd heard its beautifull and looked it up on the internet but my then boyfriend had already been to that part of Turkey 4-5 years sgo and didn't want to go back to the same part which I could understand but wish I had now!! Never mind!

18. Re: Last Minute to Kusadasi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 02, 2009