We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Blue Sky

Bucuresti
3 posts
Save Topic
Grand Blue Sky

hi, as anyone stayed at the hotel Grand Blue Sky- Kusadasi ? any reviews would be good thanks.

pitesti
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Blue Sky

Hi, Kriss!

It's strange that two romanians are communicating in English!

Personally I didn't stay in Grand Blue Sky, but a group of turists from Pitesti (Romania) has spent a week last year here and the oppinions were very good. In fact, my travell agency recomanded me the hotel in the first three options but for me it's a little expensive (I will travell with my children too).

Have you already bought the ticket for this hotel? Or you just evaluate It?

When do you want to go in Kusadasi? I'll go there at the biggining of August.

Bucuresti
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Blue Sky

Buna Cristian !

My husband and i are going to Kusadasi - the biggining of september. This is our first time travelling abroad and i want a good hotel.Its expensive for my budget but i dont want a bad holliday.

I want to bought the tickets from AliBaba.

Bucuresti
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Blue Sky

Tank you very much for your information.

Enjoy your holliday with your family!

Have a nice holliday!

pitesti
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Blue Sky

Hi, Kris77!

I will travell to Kusadasi at the biggining of august and I will stay in Onura Hotel,, I've already paid my books.

I think Grand Blue Sky is not far away from my hotel and I could provide you some information about it when I return home.

Probably, you will buy the books until that time but you could ask to the agency to change the hotel, if I find out something bad about it in the resort. But, my personall opinion, almost all 4-5 stars hotels from kusadasi are ok.

bye-Bye!

Chris from Romania

Reading , England.
Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Blue Sky

HiKris77, I havebeen to The Grand Blue Sky on many occassions and i am booked in for a week starting on the 5th Sept. Its a lovely hotel, we always go B&B and eat out at night either in Ladies Beach or Kusadasi. Look on www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk and look for the reviews of the hotel my report is the names ALEC<MARALYN LISA & BOB.

I hope this helps i may bump into you on the beach.

Have a nice holiday ALEC

Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi
Recent Conversations