We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palmin sunset plaza advice??

Which Kusadasi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
palmin sunset plaza advice??

Hi I am booking a holiday for myself, my sister and my mother. We want somewhere warm, safe, relaxing and fun. My mom likes to be by the pool and my sis beside the beach so I am trying to incorporate all their wants. I came across an offer for the palmin sunset plaxa in kusadasi, but I am a bit worried its a bit out of the way. I mean reviews seem to suggest its off the beaten track a bit. Also a bit nervous about us going there without our other halves, advice please?

limerick
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: palmin sunset plaza advice??

hi, i am also going to this hotel in august.i've done a bit of research and from what i've gathered quite afew of the hotels are out of the hussle and bussle but only 2 - 3 km away with buses outside most hotels every 10 mins. however i have been to other parts and turkey and would not recommend it for woman travelling on there own as you will be constantly hassled by men. I am going with my other half this time but didnt the last time and it is not a pleasnat expeience without them as the men can be very sleazy.Hope this helps you decide. Turkey itself is a beautiful country to visit. but male company would be suggested.

2. Re: palmin sunset plaza advice??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 02, 2009