We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aqua fantasy hotel

Which Kusadasi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
aqua fantasy hotel

hello all we are stopping here in september and are hearing different things about it some good and some bad about the food and the people there are 3 of us going me my wife and 2 year old can you give us some advice on what to do and what not to do

R00
Northampton
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: aqua fantasy hotel

Hi chris &berni i have recieved some mixed reviews as well we are hoping to go in september as well. As far as the complaints they dont seem to be too major the normal complaints you would find for almost everywhere anyway. The dolmas seems to be a cheap way to get about and even if the food tends to be a bit repetative it is so cheap to eat out in Turkey anyway. The fact that the hotel & park are quite remote can also have a plus side as no noisy nightclubs, traffic and the fact that the waterpark is as far out means hopefully less people so i would just go & enjoy the lovely Turkish sunshine and make up your own mind....... PS who did you book through as we are still looking for a good deal.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: aqua fantasy hotel

Thanks for the reply, we intend now to go and make our own minds up, as they say a holiday is what you make it yourself. We booked through First Choice it wasn't that cheap really it was £1400 and that was for 2 adults and a 2 year old and we got a free child place too, were going for 2 weeks. We booked it very early too, so it probably would be cheaper last minute. Fingers crossed all will be well, as its our first time to Turkey so were hoping it lives up to our expectations.

wales
Level Contributor
719 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aqua fantasy hotel

Hi

I am going to Aqua Fantasy at the end of July. We also booked through first choice, its costing us just under 2000 for one week for 2 adults and 2 kids.....expensive, but we can only travel in peek season, so prices are inflated everywhere we go. I was relieved when my friend returned from this hotel recently, she had a fantastic time and has booked to go back in October. I have posted some comments you can read in an earlier post called.....Aqua Fantasy good news. If you have any specific questions let me know and I will put them to her (a good excuse for me to talk about the holiday during work hours) She also brought back brochures and leaflets........the resort looks really lovely. I can not wait to go....4 weeks and 4 days left .

al

x

Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aqua fantasy hotel

Hi all, I am going to Aqua Fantasy on 7th July with my 14 year old son, my 19 year old son & his girlfriend. Since booking I have read some mixed reviews, one really bad one, but will try to keep an open mind and will report back mid July.

Cornwall
Level Contributor
169 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aqua fantasy hotel

Hi All,

I'm a travel agent and have booked my aunt and uncle to go here, they are actually out there at the moment. I got them a really good last minute deal, £1700 for four adults for two weeks all inc, in a junior suite. The hotel looks really nice in the first choice brochure.

This is a review written by a travel agent on the travel agents only gazetteers website, there are three in total and all like this:

have just been to this accommodation and stayed in the 'World' hotel which is slightly busier than the 'Club' but absolutely excellent. The Dolmus (bus) runs into town every 8 minutes and costs 2.5 lira each way or 3 lira into Ephesus (much cheaper than the excursion cost!) The water park was excellent and you can come and go as you please.

The staff couldn't do enough for you and their English was very good. Turkish locals were undoubtedly the friendliest people I have ever met on holiday and I loved the holiday so much I came back yesterday and have already booked to go back!

I would recommend this hotel without reservation.

That was written on the 2nd June, so very recent.

Hope that helps!

Cornwall
Level Contributor
169 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aqua fantasy hotel

Here is another one:

Great for families

I have recently stayed in this hotel with my family. The hotel was great and it's official rating is a 5*. There was a huge choice of food at breakfast, dinner and evening. The snacks were also nice especially the pizza. The beach at the hotel wasn't the nicest of beaches but with all the pools to choose from you didn't really need it and could always get the dolmus to the beaches in Kusadasi's and to the resort centre it only cost 2.50 lira which is approx 1 really cheap. If you didn't want to eat out or go shopping then you really wouldn't have to leave the site. The water park is really good and you can go whenever (although the all inclusive is not included there, there's a bar nearby in the hotel). There is loads of activities going on all day and the entertainment staff are really nice. I would definitely go back as I didn't really have any complaints.

Recommends To: Active/Adventurous

wales
Level Contributor
719 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: aqua fantasy hotel

Have a fab time Mazza, I will be looking out for that trip report when you get back.

Thanks for the info Cornish, you are messing with my head, I am now so over excited that I cant sleep.

4 weeks and 2 days to go

al

x

Cornwall
Level Contributor
169 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: aqua fantasy hotel

No problem welsh lady al, I'm sure you will have a super time!

Deb x

9. Re: aqua fantasy hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 04, 2009