We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kusadasi weather for june

kent
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
kusadasi weather for june

my mate and i are hopefully going to the aqua fantasy hotel in kusadasi sun 17th june, Please can anyone tell me what the weather will be like?? will we need cardi's for the eves etc?? daily temps etc??

Many thanks

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kusadasi weather for june

Hi Vick: weather will be sunny and hot, 32C to 37C, based on last year's info. By a cardi do you mean what we in the colonies call a sweater. Evenings are cooler so take one along. Or buy a pashmina in the market there. I am never without my pash in Turkey. Happy Travel, LL

kent
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kusadasi weather for june

yeh, thin sort of sweater is what i mean, thanks for your reply.

3. Re: kusadasi weather for june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:27 am, September 02, 2009