We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pine Club Kusadasi

Dublin
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pine Club Kusadasi

Hi,

We are travelling in early June this year. We have convinced my son 19 years to come along with the rest of the family aged 16 and 10 years.

Are there things to do for my 19 year old. Is it safe enough for him to go out at night without the family?

dublin
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pine Club Kusadasi

I will be going there next week with my 19 year old and will let you know what we find.

dublin
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pine Club Kusadasi

Hi, Mary here. I am sorry if this is too late. We were able to get online no problem and i could check my emails, but I could not access TripAdvisor properly to contact you.

We just arrived home last night, had a marvellous time, my 19 year old daughter loved Turkey and the Pine Club. We were very sorry to leave after only one week. Your son will find that there are other 19,20 and 21 year olds in the Pine Club this coming week- Lynn and Laura being 2 of the girls that my daughter made friends with. As it happens, we did not go out into Kusadasi late at night - not by any deliberate choice or decision, but there was plenty of entertainment in the complex and we were tired from the day's activities. I would recommend the introductory scuba diving excursion and the one-day trip to Ephesus. Well worth seeing. Other families went out both to Kusadasi and a town in the opposite direction, Sojuck. It is very easy to get around using mini buses called Dolmus, at a cost of 2YTL per person. The people who did go out at night had absolutely no problems. We all found the turkish people very frienly and helpful. It was also a LOT cheaper to eat out than in the complex. The sunworld rep, Sharon, is very good and should be able to point you in the right direction for nightlife. Also, we found that most of the people in the Pine Club had returned there year after year and know all the best places, so get talking to your neighbours. Lynn's family has been to Kusdasi 3 years running and she knows some of the places to go.

Best of luck. Hope you have as wonderful a time as we had.

Mary

ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pine Club Kusadasi

has anyone stayed in Standard Villas as opposed to Superior Villas in Pine Club Kusadasi - are the grounds and pools very small - are they private - just wondering what difference is - if anyone knows would really appreciate the info

ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pine Club Kusadasi

thare is very little difference patricia i have stayed in both to the very best of my knowledge the superior villas are a little bit newer and lower down the hill

ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pine Club Kusadasi

thanks a million for the info - great to get inside track and is very reassuring - thanks again

6. Re: Pine Club Kusadasi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, September 25, 2009