We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

kusadaki
1 post
Save Topic
Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

Where going to Aqua Fantasy in June 2007, and where really worried about going as we have read all the bad reports on the hotel complex, we are thinking of changing our holiday, we have 4 Adults and 4 children 15,10,8,7. can anyone put my mind at ease about going there

hull
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

we are also going to aqua fantasy with two children aged 14 & 11

we also have slight doubts having read some bad reports but overall the good reports outweigh the bad , also having read bad reports about some hotels we have stayed in and knowing they r not true, i honestly think some people cannot go anywhere without moaning about something, we go in may so will keep u posted what we think, but what i cannot understand is how some people love the place while others hate it will be finding out soon myself

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
7,224 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

I agree with the other post here. A lot of holiday makers would complain that Aladdin's cave was damp and dark lol. There seems to be a general culture of complaining right now. If things at the resort are really so bad how come it's trading again this year? lol remember that Turkey is not just one resort and there's plenty to explore and do outside if the resort is terrible!!! Also it's not as pricey as most of the rest of Europe so you could leave the resort for a day and explore and eat out locally.

I'm sure though you'll have a lovely time. Make the most of it.

wales
Level Contributor
719 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

I can not wait to go to Aqua Fantasy in July. I have read a few poor reviews but they seem to consist of people making a big deal out of a very small problem. Most of the reviews I have read are really good. Try this link to holiday watch dog. holidaywatchdog.com/7364-Kusadasi-Aqua_Fanta…

hull
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

got back 4th june, i"ll start with the bad points yes two of our party had slight stomach upsets,yes we have been on better beaches,yes the food can get a bit repetitive and yes u r in the middle of nowhere but the beach is sand not shingle,u can walk out fifty yards and still only be up to ur waist,free canoes&pedalos jet skis £25,scuba diving £22.pool bar serve hot dogs burgers spaghetti lovely pizza and chips.the dancers do very good shows i.e shrek and cats.there r 2 indoor pools & free steam rooms & sauna.if u dont fancy the entertainment 4 bowling lanes (£4each) free table tennis, darts& 2 tennis courts(£2hour).the water park is very good and my 2 aged 14 & 11 went in afternoons for 2-3 hrs.dont know what it will be like in july august and dont know what more u could want from an all inclusive complex.my advice forget about the bad reviews just go sit back & ENJOY

kent
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

My friend and i are also going here 17th june, we have read lots of good and bad reviews about the hotel, but over the last several yrs of going on holiday and reading up on reviews before, i have decided not to take any notice of the reviews anymore as i have always found ppl are just too keen to moan about the simplest of things?? For us its 2 weeks away from work in the sun, what more could we want!!!!

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,581 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

My daughter and I are going on 17th June, I have read loads of reviews good and bad, but on the whole it looks like it's going to be brill holiday, see you there Chick!

kent
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

hey annabelle,

Where are u flying from?? We're going from stansted on sun at 18.55 (ish!!!) If you see me around at the hotel, come and say 'hi'. How old is your daughter?? Are you going for 1 or 2 weeks??

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,581 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

Hi Vick, we fly from Exeter at 10.30am, it was supposed to be an evening flight but was changed, so I think this way will be better as we won't be arriving in the middle of the night. My daughter is nearly 17, so not a little one, am looking forward to us going clubbing together! We are there for two weeks, so will surely say hi if we see you! Not long to wait now!!

9. Re: Kusadasi, Aqua Fantasy Water Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 03, 2009