We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ali Bey Waterpark

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
167 reviews
Save Topic
Ali Bey Waterpark

I have just been told the Ali Bey Resort in Side as advertised on the Thomson website, is far away from the Ali Bey Club and the Ali Bey Park. Does that mean the Ali Bey Resort doesn't have an onsite waterpark? Which Ali Bey Hotel is best to go to. We are a young couple in our mid-late 20s and we want the waterpark onsite but we also want luxury. Please advise the best Ali Bey Hotel for us. Thanks.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ali Bey Waterpark

Hi , Ali Bey Resort in Side has it's own on site water park. Ali Bey Club and Ali Bey Park are in Manavgat & are mirror images of each other on one huge site and has it's own waterpark solely for residents of both Club & Park. We have been to Ali Bey in Manavgat twice now with our last visit in 2014. Ali Bey in Side in my opinion is a bit more upmarket with rooms being decorated in a more modern style & more expensive. I would thoroughly recommed Ali Bey in Manavgat the grounds are stunning ,the food is outstanding with 2 beautiful beach restaurants , the water park has it's own restaurant also and the entertainment is excellent. The waterpark is so good it's huge with lots of sunbeds and rides are excellent. Rooms are basic but lovely and clean but we hardly spent any time in them . Ice cream i.e Magnums , Cornetto etc available on all day & soft drinks are Pepsi, Pepsi lite etc in bottles. Hope this helps

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ali Bey Waterpark

P.S The hotel is situated directly on the beach both swimming pools have paths leading to the beach.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ali Bey Waterpark

Hi Nikkie, these might help...

Ali Bey Resort...

wikimapia.org/…b

Ali Bey Club & Park...

wikimapia.org/…b

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ali Bey Waterpark

Thanks for your replies. Most helpful. Do you know if the waterpark at the Ali Bey Resort is good as the Ali Bey Club/Park waterpark? Also, what site has the aerial adventure course?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ali Bey Waterpark

Can't answer on Ali Bey Side but why don't you you check websites it tells you what resort has what slides, Ali Bey Club & Park's waterpark is a huge site, Side looks more compact but only my opinion. Ali Bey Club now has the high ropes adventure course. It's really good but hot sweaty hard work they charge the cost to your room and you pay when checking out.

6. Re: Ali Bey Waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 22, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Side
Recent Conversations