We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ali Bey Resort ?

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ali Bey Resort ?

Hi,

We have booked the Ali Bey Resort in Side for August.

We wanted to know if there is a dress code for men at dinner ? Also is there restricted pools for kids ? We have a 12 year old and don't want him to be left out.

Any tips would be welcome.

Bobbie

Goring-on Thames...
Level Contributor
2 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ali Bey Resort ?

Hi

We are also staying at the Ali Bey in August with 12 and 14 year old boys. We would also love to know about restrictions regarding pools and dress code for men. Hopefully you will receive some helpful responses. Who knows, our boys might hook up - mine aren't the easiest to persuade to go to kids/teenagers clubs.

Nicky

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ali Bey Resort ?

Hi Nicky.

We have just returned. Most male guests wore trousers and collared shirts, polo shirts were ok. However there did not seem to be an enforced dress code.

Go upstairs at dinner in the main restaurant as it is more relaxed. Take black and white clothing for the gala night.

There is one adults only quiet pool. Plenty of other options including the beach. However I expect that you all will want to spend part of each day at the aqua park.

Enjoy your holiday.

My review should be up tomorrow.

Edited: 5:08 pm, May 12, 2014
Goring-on Thames...
Level Contributor
2 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ali Bey Resort ?

Thanks for the information. Might sneak off to the adult only pool on the odd ocassion!

Edited: 4:24 am, May 18, 2014
London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ali Bey Resort ?

I would like to add that Ali Bey is a beautiful hotel and the staff are really, really special.

Just a little tip - We didn't realise until halfway through the week that the pool down by the beach was heated - and that was why is was always so busy! The others can be quite cold (but refreshing)

Also, the gala night is amazing and shouldn't be missed :)

I didn't notice any kind of dress code at all, it was all quite relaxed (apart from gala night, which although they asked for black and white, it wasn't essential).

I hope you have a lovely holiday

5. Re: Ali Bey Resort ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Side