We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do when cloudy

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do when cloudy

Hi all,

We are in Side at the moment and wondered if anyone had any ideas what to do when it's cloudy like now?

We are in central Side and have done the old town, kumkoy and managvat.

We do have a car but don't want to travel too far and not keen on all day tours

I know relaxing should be the name of the game but just interested if any other ideas?!

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,452 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do when cloudy

Hi

Obviously I don't know your age but ,,,I can recommend the quad biking in the mountains or white water rafting,you normally get picked up from the hotel ;-)

Good luck

Darryl

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,334 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do when cloudy

Take a Turkish Bath? Drive to Alanya - just one hour from here and stunning views from atop the castle area - or go to Dim Cay River near there - lovely on any kind of day -

huddersfield
Level Contributor
128 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do when cloudy

Sunbathe you will still get a tan even when it is cloudy lol

4. Re: Things to do when cloudy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Side