We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Countdown to your 2013 holiday

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Countdown to your 2013 holiday

Ive booked to go to the new crystal sunset in sept as anyone else taken the chance and booked for this hotel?

Also who is off where and when in side?

I'm ready for some sun !!!

Harlow Essex
Level Contributor
143 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Countdown to your 2013 holiday

Hi all,

I dont know if mine really counts, we are going to be staying at Alba Resort in Colakli, which I found out yesterday, is about 10 km from Side, but as the brochure states, Nr Side, I think its near enough for me to be following the thread with interest. !

Only 192 days, (17th Aug), which will come round real fast if these 1st 2 months of the year are anything to go by. (not wishing my life away, honest)

Sunshine. :)

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Countdown to your 2013 holiday

We have been to the sister hotel twice the alba queen, yes it's colalki and only about 10 min away from side on the bus or taxi. There is a bus stop and taxi rank right outside your hotel.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Countdown to your 2013 holiday

Aidloz - if you can ever find a good price give the royal dragon ago best one we have stopped in.

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
984 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Countdown to your 2013 holiday

We are staying at Sunrise Park resort in July, This will be our 1st visit to Turkey. Got 8 days in Portugal in May first :-)

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Countdown to your 2013 holiday

cant wait it such a fab place hoping to find the camels in side lol

leeds
Level Contributor
675 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Countdown to your 2013 holiday

Dingle hello.

We have just booked a late deal. Three families at the royal dragon going in half term feb!! Eek. Slightly panicked as never been out of season and worried about what will be open. Hopefully the indoor pool will be ok. Do you know if the kids playground will be open and how many restaurants will be open? Does anyone have an email for the hotel?

Can't wait. Fab price, cheaper than us going anywhere in the uk for a week.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Countdown to your 2013 holiday

Hi the indoor pool is very nice the three al a cartes that are indoor will be open the Chinese is very nice email is info@royaldragonhotel.com.tr or I think if you change info for gr that straight to guest relations.

Winchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
38. Re: Countdown to your 2013 holiday

ive booked to go to SENTIDO Perissia in the middle of may,hope the weather will be nice

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,210 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Countdown to your 2013 holiday

Hello PostieKev - Don't worry - mid May is one of the nicest times in Side - it should be sunny and hot then and no rain nor much humidity - perfect sunshine! I stayed in the Sentido Perissia when I first discovered Side 12 years ago and never looked back - I now live in Side 8 months of the year and love it - hope you will too.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
708 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Countdown to your 2013 holiday

6 weeks today and I'll be waiting for my flight to Antalya. Off to Roma beach gundogdu 5th time. Cant wait!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Side