We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunlight gardens side

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
sunlight gardens side

can anyone tell me what lager they serve here on all inc ?

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunlight gardens side

Seeing that you have not had any replies regarding your question relating to the type of lager that is served at the sunlight gardens , I will have a guess, because I have never stayed there, but I have stayed at three all incs, in Turkey, and all have served Efes Pilsener on tap. As a lager drinker myself I found it to be very drinkable. Usually the all inclusive description states, all locally produced drinks. I hope this helps. If they do not serve Efes please let me know.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunlight gardens side

hi thanks for your reply, I asked somewhere else and they too said it was efes, Im not too bothered what kind it was but my hubby is a lager drinker and didnt want to pay all inc and not be able to drink it , but efes is fine ,thank you

Devon
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunlight gardens side

Hi when are you going to Sunlight Gardens? we are going on the 9th July for 2 weeks

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunlight gardens side

hi, we havent booked yet, but its looking very likely we will choose that 1. we would be there 13th july -27th so we would be there same time, I saw it on airtours , who did you book with ?

Devon
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sunlight gardens side

Thomas Cook,but they own Airtours it has very mixed reviews, but it was a really good price so we are not expecting that much but are going to have fun whatever,

we are taking my 20 year old son and his girlfriend ,and my 17year old daughter, we were really hoping to get away on our own this year for the first time but they all wanted to come with us which is why we have had to book cheap and cheerful

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sunlight gardens side

Yes it has mixed reviews but sometimes I think folk are too picky for the price you pay , as you say its cheap , we always have some meals elsewhere even if we are all inc,but my hubby likes his lager and last year he couldnt drink the hotel stuff so we spent most of our time out of the hotel elsewhere, thought I would check and see what they serve here ,Have you been too Side before, we have been to marmaris a few times, but I fancy a change.

Devon
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sunlight gardens side

we went to Turkey for the first time last year and we went to Hisaronu, which we loved and would have gone back there, but it was fully booked,

i am sure it will be lovely,

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sunlight gardens side

thats us just booked we are def going to sunlight gardens canny wait !

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,566 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sunlight gardens side

Sunlight Gardens is in an excellent position here in Side *- just a 10 minute walk to the beach and 5 minutes to several excellent restaurants - Crown next door - Kayis 3 minute walk - Cihan - 3 minutes away - Cheers Bar 5 minutes around the corner where they have karaoke on Mondays and Thursdays.

We had friends stay at Sunlight Gardens last year and they said it was very good value for money.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sunlight gardens side

Thanks angela, I'll be sure to check those places out, We got a really good price so wont mind if we have to eat out sometimes, we usually do anyway when we're all inc just for a change .

Get answers to your questions about Side