We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alibey Resort Side

Which Side hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
194 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Alibey Resort Side

Looking at the Alibey Resort in Side for next year.My concern is the bathrooms. Are they screened from the main room.All the photos I can see look as if there only a clear glass partition.Can anyone help?

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alibey Resort Side

Alibey Resort is miles and miles from Side - nearer to Manavgat but all on its own. Friends of ours stayed there recently and never made it to Side but they said it was a fabulous hotel with everything you would want there on site. Don.t know about the bathrooms - perhaps email them directly?

Antalya, Turkey
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Alibey Resort Side

Dear Mr/s "honeybeeWorce...",

We have limited number of that kind of rooms, i.e. rooms with bathrooms seperated with glass. These rooms are provided only to couples and not recommended for families unless there are special requests, and upon availability.

I recommend you to add a "special request" on your reservation details about your bathroom type choice.

Regards,

Erkut Yigit

Guest Relations - Ali Bey Resort Side

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
194 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alibey Resort Side

Thank you for your reply.

I will bear that in mind.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
194 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alibey Resort Side

Hi Angela

Thank you for your reply.

Guest relations have also replied so that puts my mind at rest.

Thanks again.

5. Re: Alibey Resort Side

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, December 16, 2013