We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a wee bit about side :-)

Which Side hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leven, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
a wee bit about side :-)

we were thinking about going to side next september ,can anyone tell me about side & whot hotels are good sc or b&b oh & is it just for couples as weve been told.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,080 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a wee bit about side :-)

Have a look at all the hotel reviews..lots are family friendly.

Side is lovely..the old town ( my opinion) is so full of history and so pleasant.

I have many friends who have gone to Side..both as couples and with young children..If you have a read through the hotel and SC reviews..it should give you a " feel" for what you want from your holiday

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,033 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a wee bit about side :-)

Certainly not just for couples here in Side - lots of singles too - good B&B in Old Town Side is the Beach House Hotel and only 16 uk pounds per night B&B on a quiet street with its own beach yet only minutes from the shops and bars and restaurants.

Suggest you look to top right of this page Top Questıons About Side and below that is everyone.s opinions on hotels - excursions etc.

Side has the second longest beach in all of Turkey - turtles - Roman ruins - a beautıful walkway that goes all along the coastline with little bars and restaurants dotted along the way - an active amphitheatre with free concerts in the summer months - good for all ages here - you will love it.

Leven, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a wee bit about side :-)

thanks i'll have look threw them ,we are two woman we usually go to olu deniz so was looking for someplace similar as like getting around & seeing the place &was looking for a nice beach :-)

Fife
Level Contributor
346 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: a wee bit about side :-)

Side is lovely, we stayed at the Perissia a few years back and loved it. The beach is lovely and we hope to go back next year. The beach in Leven mind you is looking good at the moment!

Ann

Leven, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: a wee bit about side :-)

had a look at some of the pics on here it looks realy nice as for leven beach not been down for ages even tho its 5 mins away .

Leven, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: a wee bit about side :-)

think its definitely going to be side & even seen a hotel we both like :-)

Nottingham
Level Contributor
844 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: a wee bit about side :-)

We stopped at the barut hemera this year it was lovely.

Leven, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: a wee bit about side :-)

changed our minds again its altinkum for us next year ,got a great deal :-)

Scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: a wee bit about side :-)

Fife IS nice, Leven is very nice; The Firth of Forth is also F'ckin Freezin!

On your Holiday, 'Leven on a (Easy)Jet Plane' is a song that would come to mind!!

Scotland is a fantastic country to visit but, those of us who live here like to get some Hot Weather on our holidays!

I hope you enjoy your holiday; wherever you go.

Alba!!

Edited: 4:40 pm, November 13, 2012
Leven, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: a wee bit about side :-)

thank you.... we always enjoy our holidays just need september to hurry up :-)