We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will the pools and slides be closed this Oct/Nov half term?

Sheffield, United...
10 posts
Save Topic
Will the pools and slides be closed this Oct/Nov half term?

Hi,

I was hoping to take my 2 children (7 & 5) away in October half term, to either the Cornelia Delux in Belek or the Hemera Resort & Spa in Side. However, half term is late this year in my area (Sat 27/10/2012 - Mon 05/11/2012). In the brochures it says that the pools etc are closed from Nov-March, so I am v worried that I will get there to find that everything closed, or only open for a couple of days at the beginning. I have emailed the hotels but have had no reply yet, and the travel agents I went to were unsure. Does anybody have any experience of going at this time of year? Would I be wasting my money?

Thanks in advance,

Frances

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,505 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Will the pools and slides be closed this Oct/Nov half term?

Some of the swimming pools in the hotels here in Side are already closed for the season - ours closes 2nd November - and this is more the norm - but the Hemera has a lovely indoor pool too - the weather then should be really nice - my niece is visiting for the first time then too - so fingers crossed for us both -

2. Re: Will the pools and slides be closed this Oct/Nov half term?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, December 14, 2013