We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Side Prenses Hotel and Spa

Which Side hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Side Prenses Hotel and Spa

We are looking at this hotel for possibly next years holiday. 6th time to Turkey but first time to Antalya side.

Could someone answer these questions about this hotel for me..

I see it says the beach is just a 5 minute walk away and that the hotel has a private section of the beach..Is this right? also is the beach bar All inclusive for this hotel?

I have read that a deposit is required for pool/beach towels...Is this for 1 towel for your whole stay or can this be changed daily?

Are there safes in the rooms and are they free?

Do the gents have to wear long trousers/3/4 lengh trousers for dinner?

Is there a promenade to walk along into Side?

What are general views on Hotel...reviews mostly look good, couple of negatives but i tend to be quite open minded on these as i know different people expect different thing from a holiday..

Sorry for all the questions but do like to do my homework before booking anywhere :) Thanks

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Side Prenses Hotel and Spa

The Side Prenses is one of the newest all inclusive hotels in Side and only 5 minutes from the beach and the promenade into Old Town Side which would take half an hour to walk there.

Yes - men do wear long trousers for dınner there or smart tailored longish shorts.

Yes - the hotel does have exclusive rights to part of the beach area near there.

İt,s a superb hotel - am sure you would love it. Nice bar restaurant opposite too with karaoke on Mondays and Thursdays = Cheers Bar where they all speak excellent English.

Peterborough
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Side Prenses Hotel and Spa

Thanks for that prompt reply...Do you know about the safe and whether the beach bar is A/I on the beach?? :)

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Side Prenses Hotel and Spa

Hi, Hope you have had a great holiday, we too are going to the Side Prenses Resort & Spa Hotel, so if possible a full review would be welcomed.

4. Re: Side Prenses Hotel and Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 09, 2013