We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

temple side hotel

leeds
2 posts
Save Topic
temple side hotel

Hi,

been to side many times, absolutely love it, usually stay at the beach house hotel as we are again this june, my son has just booked the temple side hotel through cosmos, but theres no details about it, found it in an old jewel in the crown brochure if its the same one, but thats it, carnt find anything else on the internet. can anyone help?

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,423 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: temple side hotel

Hi alice 47

Have you looked on Hotelstravel.com? There is a small 3 Star hotel, which looks as if it is in Side Old Town. They refer to it as The Side Temple.

hotelstravel.com/Europe/…HotelSideTemple.html

Hope that the above info helps.

We too are staying at Beach House Hotel 22/06 this year - second time in Side although we are Turkey regulars. Maybe we will see you there?

leeds
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: temple side hotel

Hi, thanks for that, but think its a different hotel, found one on somewhere2stay.com, (cosmos hotels) hoping its that one! still carnt find any reviews though!

Were stopping in the beach house from 15th june for 1 week so will just miss you, we usually go end of august, never been in june, so hope weather will be good.and a bit more lively at night! 1st time we went to side was 15 years ago and we stopped in the Kamer, which has changed a lot, have you stayed anywhere else in the old town? seems to change every time we go. Ive left strict instructions for my husband that when I die my ashes are to be placed in the sea infront of the beach house hotel, a fact I remind him of everytime we go, much to his annoyance!

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,423 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: temple side hotel

Hi, the first time we went to Side was 10 years ago. We stayed in a small pension, Yildirim, which is just at the rear of the ampitheatre. We had a wonderful time.

This will be the first time we have revisited any resort in Turkey as we always like to try out new places. However, as we have been going for the last 12 years, we are now running out of new places to visit. It will be interesting to see how the place has changed - although I'm hopeful that there won't have been that many changes in the old town.

Looking forward to staying at The Beach House, as we have fond memories of eating there on the terrace on our previous visit - great location.

Hope both you and your son have a lovely stay.

4. Re: temple side hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, September 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Side