We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ali Bey Park Birthday

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
167 reviews
Save Topic
Ali Bey Park Birthday

Hi,

When my boyfriend and I go to Ali Bey Park in September, it will be his birthday while we are there. I want to do something special for him while we were there and I was going to book the Panorama a la carte restaurant. I was wondering if anyone has been here before and what they thought of it? Also, does it 'rotate' - some holiday websites state it rotates round the clock tower slowly over an hour? I was also going to get him a turkish shave - is it good at the resort and how much does it cost? Also do they do turkish bath packages for couples to get a turkish bath together? If so, is it good and how much is it and what does it include? Please help! Thanks.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ali Bey Park Birthday

?

2. Re: Ali Bey Park Birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 28, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Manavgat