We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ali Bey 2013 prices

staffordshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ali Bey 2013 prices

I have been pricing this holiday up for next year as we had such a fantastic time there last year. I am a little shocked at how expensive

It seems unless it's mainly because I will then have a 13yr old.

Any ideas on tour operators other than First Choice and Thomas Cook(who currently seem the cheapest)?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
377 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ali Bey 2013 prices

We have 4 kids and 3 of them will be teenagers next year! This bumps the price up so much. Our holidays are getting more and more expensive, just for a 4* hotel, nothing luxurious. We've paid close to £ 5,300 for this years holiday and that's with 2free child places! We're going to Pegasos World in Side.

Even if you book hotel/flights independently once you add luggage allowance and transfers your often close to thomsons and Thomas cook prices, I've spent hours trawling the net doing just that. Plus you haven't got the guarantees you get when booking it as a package with a reputable company.

We have booked adult only holidays with Flightline and travel republic, which are both good. But tend to stick with TC and FCC when taking the kids.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ali Bey 2013 prices

Hi,

Thanx for yr response.

I think I need to accept that hols r going to b much pricier for us now with a teenager in tow!!

3. Re: Ali Bey 2013 prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Manavgat