We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nautilus Hotel - Can anyone help?

liverpool,uk
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Nautilus Hotel - Can anyone help?

I have booked to go to Kemer next week, staying at the Nautilus Hotel 5* in Beldibi. It has it's own website and looks good but I can't find much info or reviews on the internet about it. Does anybody know anything about it?

Thank you! x

West Yorks
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nautilus Hotel - Can anyone help?

Hi

we are thinking of booking a holiday to the same hotel as you have been to at kemer . Is the Nautilus hotel any good?

Thanks Diane

east yorkshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nautilus Hotel - Can anyone help?

Hi

Have you been to the Nautilus, was it ok?

Regards c

east yorkshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nautilus Hotel - Can anyone help?

Hi

Have you been to the Nautilus, was it ok?

Regards c

Bannockburn...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nautilus Hotel - Can anyone help?

Hi there. I haven't found any reviews on this hotel and am wondering how you got on when you went in August this year.

I would be grateful for any information.

Thanks x

SCOTLAND
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Nautilus Hotel - Can anyone help?

Arrived back from Nautilus Hotel yesterday.What a disaster it was.Thought we were staying in Kemer,when actually ended up in Beldibi,which is a 20mins express bus ride.Belidibi has only tacky shops,no decent restaurants or bars.Had to travel every day into Kemer town for a hot meal and drinks.Food at hotel was constantly cold.Alright if you are vegitarian and like pasta and fresh herbs for dinner.No English speakiing staff at reception,very hard work.Hotel full of Russians and German,only 10 British when we were there.Right holidays should be renamed wrong holidays.This hotel should have a 2 star rating and not 5,what a joke....!Overall 1 out of 10.Kemer town was nice,but that was the only thing.Also met a couple of other English who kept us sane during our 14 days there.

Bannockburn...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nautilus Hotel - Can anyone help?

Hi, have read your review re Nautilus Hotel. I will let you know how we found it when we get back.

7. Re: Nautilus Hotel - Can anyone help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kemer