We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

simena hotel,kemer

essex
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
simena hotel,kemer

planning to book here for next week.is it suitable for children.? cant find any reviews at all.has anyone been here?

Bolton
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: simena hotel,kemer

I read some great reviews on another website - but cant for the life of me remember where - anyway said to the point that this really is a five star hotel

Hope so as we are going on Sunday 13th with 2 boys aged 10 and 14

I'll review on my return

Shrewsbury, England
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: simena hotel,kemer

Im off there on sunday as well with 2 kids. Anyone got any news on it? I believe there is a simena hotel and a simena holiday village. Any news on the hotel, i believe it is in camyuva which is 10kms from Kemer.

nottingham
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: simena hotel,kemer

hi, did you have a good time. we are going on the 29th August for 1 week, is there plenty for children to do. let me know your comments. thanks

Shrewsbury, England
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: simena hotel,kemer

Just got back from Simena Hotel (not to be confused with the nearby Simena Holiday Resort and Spa). Will write a full review when time allows. Nice hotel, big rooms, nice pool with slides and lots to do for kids 12 and below. However, let down massively by service from the staff (especially bar staff). Hotel rates as a 3 and a half possibly 4 star on facilities but 2/3 on service. Review with photo's to follow.

nottingham
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: simena hotel,kemer

thanks for the reply.

Bolton
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: simena hotel,kemer

Hi

Just back from Simena Hotel also

Had a great holiday - very relaxing

Pool area really nice - probably the best Ive been to, and same for hotel bedrooms

Staff arent as bad as Mac reports, smile and be nice and theyre nice back

Food was ok nothing special and a bit repetitive - but always something for everyone especially if the kids like pasta!

Our two boys aged 10 and 14 had a great holiday - made a whole bunch of friends including some german and turkish boys, and had a ball mainly playing in the pool all day. We hardly saw them!

Entertainment was crap - but that didnt bother us - its what you make it. We met some great like minded people and literally had one big laugh for the whole week

Wish I was still there!!

7. Re: simena hotel,kemer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kemer