We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kemer, Goynuk, Mirage Park resort hotel.

UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kemer, Goynuk, Mirage Park resort hotel.

Would appreciate any info on Mirage Park hotel and good eating and drinking places in either Goynuk or Kemer, going in September 05. Also info on getting taxis to and from Antalya from Goynuk .

canada
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kemer, Goynuk, Mirage Park resort hotel.

i was there a few days ago in antalya but my friend was in Mirage Park hotel , she really enjoy the hotel .

about taxi , taxi is very expensive .. if u take a taxi , make sure that the driver has his meter on .. the hardest part being in turkey when u are having hard time to communicate . because they dont speak english or german ..

Newcastle
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kemer, Goynuk, Mirage Park resort hotel.

Hi mate , we are going on the 13/09/05 and we have just booked through these !

http://www.antalyataxi.tk/

Hope this helps

turkey
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Kemer, Goynuk, Mirage Park resort hotel.

i am an ex guide that repped in mirage park so.. there is one good restaurant in goynuk it is down the 'fun and shopping' main shopping road oppisite Kilikya hotel. i cant for the life of me remember what it is called BUT it is quite near the bottom of the road it has yellow signs,on the right hand side of the road, menus on the wall very friendly service and fab food. highly recomended. then in kemer THE best restaurant is called Eden, it does food for everyones tastes and if there is something else you want to try just ask and they will cook it for you! 5* service and food. extreamly friendly, you will go back again!

you must ,when getting a taxi anywhere, agree the price before you get in. it is also so much cheaper if you agree a return price aswel. if you like the driver ask for a card with his number on and use him through out your holiday, very good prices and sometimes a free guide aswel as they will tell you there reccomendations.

Get answers to your questions about Kemer