We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rhodes then turkey

leicester
4 posts
Save Topic
rhodes then turkey

Planned holiday is to fly to Rhodes.Stay in Rhodes for a few days and get ferry to Turkey.

Can I stay in Turkey for a week or so or is there a restrictionThanks.

Gocek, Turkey
Level Contributor
3,307 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: rhodes then turkey

You can buy a 3 month multiple-entry visa for 10 pounds on entry into Turkey and go and come as much as you please.

leicester
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: rhodes then turkey

thanks dudismo.I have previously got the 10 pound permit at the airport.Will I be able to buy one at the port of Fethiye?

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
199 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rhodes then turkey

You can buy the £10 entry visa at all sea ports and airports so will have no problem at Fethiye. Just make sure you have a ten pound note as they don't always have change for larger notes.

leicester
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: rhodes then turkey

thanks sooty.im on my way!!!!

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,197 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rhodes then turkey

Hi there,

if you want tot come to Fethiye check when the ferries go as they don't go every day, I just went a day for Rhodes yesterday and I also heard that they cancel on some days too even sheduled.

If you plan to stay for a few days I would suggest to buy your ticket a few days earlier.

Good luck!

6. Re: rhodes then turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, August 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kas